Social Services Resources
- United Way 2-1-1 Help Line: 2-1-1 or 877-541-7905
- 2-1-1 Texas
- Any Baby Can: 210-227-0170
The mission of Any Baby Can is to serve families with children and youth facing serious health or developmental challenges.
- Caregiver Support Program with AACOG
Online destination for family caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones.
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- The Battered Women and Children’s Shelter: 210-733-8810
- Family Justice Center of Bexar County: 210-631-0100
- Financial Empowerment Center: 210-431-4425
- Meals on Wheels
- SA Christian Hope Resource Center: 210-732-3776
- San Antonio Food Bank: 210-337-FOOD (3663)
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANCE
- Bexar Health Marketplace: 2-1-1
- Dave Coy Shelter for Men: 210-226-2291
- Haven for Hope: 210-220-2357
- Salvation Army Emergency Family Shelter: 210-352-2046
- Strong Foundation: 210-641-4357
- SAMMinistries Homeless Prevention: 210-340-0302
- Ohr Lanu Foundation: 210-973-7172
- Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid: 888-988-9996
PREGNANCY & PARENTING
- Avance: 210-223-3667
Avance serves as a trusted guide to assist under-resourced families of young children in overcoming isolation and lack of opportunity.
- Nurse-Family Partnership: 210-212-2534
Helping first-time parents succeed.
- Texas Diaper Bank: 210-731-8118
- CareLink: 210-358-3350
- Johnson & Johnson Patience Assistance
Programs that help eligible patients receive prescription products donated by Johnson & Johnson. See if you qualify!
- Alamo Area Agency on Aging: 210-477-3275
- Alzheimer’s Association: 800-272-3900
- Northeast Senior Assistance: 210-967-6372
- San Antonio Jewish Senior Services (SAJSS): 210-616-4811